- Helps customers find your truck
- Removes line of sight issues with sales
- Facebook marketing integration
- Contactless sales channel
- Provides incremental sales
- Partially mitigates bad weather
- Automates ordering (saves time)
- Removes the need to wait in line
- Automates ordering and serving
- Better customer experience
Kitchen Management System
- Tracks All Outstanding Orders
- "All Day" Summary of Items
- Integrates Mobile & Local Orders
- Text Customers When Order is Complete
Improved Quality Control
- All Modifiers Clearly Listed (Less Errors)
- No Misplaced Paper Tickets
- Visible to Multiple Employees Simultaneously
- Multiple Order Taking Tablets Capable
- Multiple Order Queue Systems Capable
- No Additional Cost
Breweries, Events, or Lunches
- Leverage mobile ordering to increase the ease of purchase. Customers can skip the line, pay, and wait for their food all while remaining in their seat.
- Coaxes incremental sales out of customers who don’t want to lose their spot or leave their group.
- Mitigates the loss of customers from having to wait in a long line.
- Provides contactless payment and a higher level of cleanliness to customers.
- Save time on order taking. Workers can be prioritized to higher value activities like production or serving.
- Mobile orders, with a well designed menu, can reduce order errors as customers select their own menu items.
- Window and mobile orders are tracked via tablets or touchscreens (top right picture), this reduces errors and the likely-hood of losing paper tickets.
- ”All Day” summary increases the efficiency of flattops and deep fryers as current total quantity of ordered food is always available.
- Save money on paper.
Improved Customer Experience
- Detailed and customizable menus make ordering easy while providing many options for the customer.
- No need to ever wait in line for a customer. Huge quality of life improvement.
- Order progress tracker enables a customer to track their order while it’s being made.
- Text notifications sent to customer when food is ready
Online / Mobile Ordering:
- Improved experience for customer
- Increases sales & reduces labor costs
- Encourages customers to tip
- Food truck specific website for menus
Order Progress Tracker:
- For customers to track their order status without asking
- Texts customer when order is ready
Facebook Marketing Integration:
- Auto post menu to FB for your customers to purchase from
Location Tracking for Food Truck:
- Shows customers where you are each day
Kitchen Management System:
- No paper or printers needed
- “All Day” summary of outstanding orders increases flattop and deep fryer efficiencies
- Integrates local, online and preorders into one production queue
- Very easy to track food production
- For taking complex orders easily on POS or Web
- Auto disable online sales when inventory runs out
Food Truck Managed Delivery Option:
- System gathers payments, order details and delivery location. You handle the delivery yourself with no extra system fee
- Save the 30+% of sales 3rd party delivery companies charge
Point of Sale App:
- For cash register / order taking
- Encourages customers to tip
- Save money, bring your own hardware
Easy to Setup and Use:
- Instructions provided
- Free, live tech support available
- No contracts & inexpensive
- Very easy to change menus for different venues
- Easy to create modifiers and combo meals
- Summary and Detailed Reports
- Exportable to Excel for upload into accounting systems
- Like you, we are a small business, passionate about serving our customers and providing the best products possible
- Highly engaged with our customers for feedback and system improvements
EquipmentBring your own equipment or purchase new if necessary
EasyEats PlatformPricing options for using the EasyEats system, can be passed along to consumer if desired
Credit Card ProcessingSumUp is the least expensive CC processor currently supported
Online Pricing Comparison